* While in sea it will be a ‘Severe Cyclone’.
* It is expected to affect all coastal districts of Odisha.
* The districts to be most affected in Odisha are Ganjam, Gajapati, Puri, Nayagarh, Khordha, Cuttack, Jagatsinghpur and Kendrapara.
* Red alert in three Andhra Pradesh districts.
* Wind speed to increase between December 4 evening and December 5 noon.
* Sea condition remains rough.
* High tides expected in some coastal regions during the cyclonic storm.
* All fishermen in sea directed to return back to coast as early as possible.
* Fishermen barred from entering the sea for fishing till December 5.
* Banana, papaya, drumstick plantations and paddy fields are expected to bear losses durng the cyclone.
* Farmers expected to bear losses as paddy in fields waits to be harvested. Rains will damage the crop.
* The new moon day or Amavasya tomorrow will make the cyclonic tides higher.