Of the fresh fatalities, two were from Bhubaneswar and one each from Jagatsinghpur, Nayagarh and Puri district.
In a tweet, the Health Department revealed the identity of the deceased. They are as follows:
- A 55-year-old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
- A 79-year-old female of Bhubaneswar.
- A 59-year-old male of Jagatsinghpur district.
- A 50-year-old male of Nayagarh district.
- A 72-year-old male of Puri district who was suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
With this, the Covid-19 death toll in the State increased to 1765.