While issuing the new order BMC Commissioner Sanjay Kumar Singh informed that the new guidelines comes into effect starting from tomorrow (Oct 5), till further orders.
The new guidelines are as follows,
- The permission for the functions shall have to be obtained from the Local authority (BMC in this case) mandatorily.
- The person with SARI/Ill like symptoms shall not be allowed to the venue/Hall. In funeral related functions such persons need to be avoided to participate as far as practicable.
- Other vulnerable groups of people such as old age person. Pregnant women or children below 10 years of age or person with other Co morbidities are also advised not to attend these functions.
- The host of the function shall ensure thermal screening of all participants at the entrance of the venue.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 Ft to be maintained at all times by the participants during the function.
- The participants shall mandatorily use face mask during the function except during eating.
- Spitting inside the Hall and chewing Pan/Gutkha etc are strictly prohibited.
- The host of the function shall ensure adequate provision of hand sanitization/hand washing at the venue.
- The sitting and dining arrangement shall be done to make at least 6 ft distance between individuals.
- During the function a maximum of 50% of the hall capacity will be allowed for usage in a closed space subject to the ceiling limit of the relevant function.
- In open space. appropriate number of persons Is allowed subject to the maintenance of prescribed physical distance and totalceiling of participants.
- The host and the owner of the Hall shall be responsible for ensuring the guidelines above. They will be liable for penal action in case of any violation. The individual partic.ipants will also be liable for violation of norms as specified above.
- The Local Police and the BMC enforcement squad will ensure strict adherence of the above