The Minister told reporters that Plus II admission process will begin early this year as compared to last year.
“While the admissions into Plus II First Year classes were taken up from Aug 21 last year, we are planning to start the process by a week earlier this year,” said the Minister.
Students, who have appeared the HSC examinations on offline mode, will get sufficient time to submit applications for admission to Plus II classes if the results are published by August 20, asserted the Minister.
It may be noted that about 15,000 students appeared for CHS, SOSC and Madhyama examinations between July 30 and August 5. Evaluation of answer sheets is scheduled to begin on August 12.