The deceased have been identified as Sushil Behera (21), Sukanti Behera (30) and Sohan Behera (11).
According to the information, Sukanti came in contact with live wire while she was drying clothes this morning. Sushil and Sohan got electrocuted while attempting to rescue her. Soon the trio was rushed to Puruna Cuttack Community Heath Centre (CHC), however, doctors at the CHC declared them brought dead.
ON being informed, Harabhanga police reached the hospital and seized the bodies for post mortem. The cops also launched a probe in this regard.